Understand exactly what goes in to our high quality exercise programme for 4 to 8 year olds.
- Learn how to deliver our acclaimed Fit Kids lesson plan
- Take an in-depth look at Fundamental Movement Skills
- Learn about the building blocks of Childhood Physical Development
- Understand how to build a child’s long term exercise identity
- Follow practical steps for making lessons fun, engaging and interesting
- Teach a life skills programme that sets children up with the right attitude towards exercise and movement
Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll be eligible to join our Fit Kids Coaches Community, where you’ll get access to a host of monthly benefits.
DISCLAIMER: Fit Kids training is a specialist certification designed to add to your teaching knowledge and skills. Depending on where you are planning to teach Fit Kids, you may need to obtain a teaching certification or license recognised by the facility, board, local government, or national standards authority, before teaching. Please check the guidelines in your area.
Need more info? Please visit our FAQs page.